Winkworth Spain Real Estate Blog

The English International College Marbella

The English International College in Marbella is a school that offers The English National Curriculum in an international context to more than 500 boys and girls of many nationalities aged three to eighteen years.

Students sit IGCSE and GCSE examinations in Year 11 and those who qualify to enter the Sixth Form study for AS levels and A2 (A) level examinations in preparation for university entrance at 18.

Although the predominant language is English, being the first language of 80% of students, the remaining 20% are made up of a diversity of cultures and nationalities.

“The aim of The English International College is to provide opportunities for our students to discover, explore and develop their talents in a friendly and supportive atmosphere that encourages academic and personal achievement. We offer a broad and balanced education that recognises the importance of academic success without neglecting the role that education plays in helping pupils to develop a wider understanding of themselves and others. We wish to encourage students to develop self-discipline and self-confidence in a caring environment.”